Regular preventative maintenance from a certified dental hygienist is essential for your dental health. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends professional maintenance a minimum of every six months, and more often for patients with periodontal disease. The ADA also has the following recommendations for good overall oral hygiene:
- Brush twice daily with an ADA accepted fluoride toothpaste.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months when the bristles break down and fail to clean away bacteria.
- Clean between teeth once a day with floss or an interdental cleaner.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between meal snacks.
- MAKE AND KEEP YOUR HYGIENE APPOINTMENT!
Call us today: (605) 737-3150